The New Marine Series by Marineland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindsayBlum

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello! I was wondering if anyone has purchased an aquarium from the new line of Marineland aquariums. Everything about them seems perfect!

If you have one, will you please tell me your experience with it? I saw that they range from 150-300 gallons. I wish they made larger ones!

(Ahhhhh I'm just dreaming of the ultimate aquarium...one day.):sleeping:

If I'm not mistaken their tanks are made by Perfecto. Perfecto pretty much started the industry on glass tanks. I have a perfecto 120 and am happy with it. I'm not one to buy package deals like that but if you want a complete system it could be the way to go. I would rather have the flexibility to change things around and do some diy for my sytem.

Those new Marineland tanks are awesome. My not-so-LFS carries them. I bought a regular 125 RR...those new 1's are out of my price range, but 36" front to back is awesome for a reef set up.

Wow, I would definitly buy one. Love the entire package. Even the filter system is pretty cool. Not sure about 150 watt MH lighting. Maybe 250 watt. Marineland looks like they have been listening to the needs of today's hobbyist. That system is really cool.

Back
Top Bottom