There are some great people out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edmonton Eskimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was wanting to get some frags and I posted it on my local website and what I ended up getting far surpassed my expectations. I went to this guy's house who said he had some frags for me. He ended up giving me some clove polyps,mushrooms,finger leather,devils hand and some xenia for like 20 bucks. When I got all this stuff home and started unpacking it I was amazed. It's all in my tank now and some of the various polyps are now beginning to come out. This experience sheds new light on this hobby for me. Any time I have something extra or some of my corals are ready for pruning I am definitely going to pass them on for someone else to enjoy. If we continually propogate and pass frags on then who knows someday parts of our hobby will be sustained by us the hobbiests!

Just received a few polyps and a few mushrooms for free just west of you in BC. I must say, I said to myself "when I'm ready and setup a bit better I will return the favour and help someone else out"
There are definitely some nice guys out there
Best to you!

There is a local board here in the DFW area and I am seeing the same thing. One person already has some frags for me and actually lives about a mile away!
This is a Great way to share the Hobby and meet other folks!
Enjoy the fun!

Back
Top Bottom