Think about a 6 line wrasse what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have one peru clown fish one lawnmower blenny and I'm thinking of adding the 6 line wrasse. What do you think? One of my clowns died and I'm thinking of taking the other one back. He just dosen't have much of a personality. I have a 24g tank. It holds exactly 15 gallons by the time you tank the sand and rock into consideration.

I have a six line in my nano and love to watch it. Its a great fish with great markings. I say go for it.

They are cool, I saw one in the store today, but he had just gotten him so I didn't buy it. I'd like to though. I didn't know they were so cool.

They are very cool looking fish. I like how their strip goes right through their eyes. Good call on waiting. Maybe give the LFS a small depsote and have them hold it for you for a couple of weeks.

I like that idea I think I'll ask them tomorrow. Thanks for the advise, that's good!

I have one as well and just love him. Only problem is, I added a gorgeous Ornate Wrasse. He was twice the size of the six line, and that six line chased the bigger Ornate into the sand so many times, he finally died.

Bummer.

They are a little aggressive then. Ok I can deal with that. He'll be the only fish anyway.

Back
Top Bottom