this site any good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ordered a MH hood from them and has a positive experience. I called them twice and to inquire about the light and they were always friendly and helpful. It came packed very well. Thumbs up from me.

I've never dealt with them, but in my wanderings through internet forums (yeah, real scientific survey, eh?), it's about 5 bad 'reviews' to 1 good review. Bad service, cheap stuff, etc.

Bad service, cheap stuff, etc.
Inexspensive stuff is more like it. My hood is actually built very well. Of ourse it is the 3rd generation and has improved drastically from the first one. I have heard that people with service issues did have less then desirable experiences with this company. I just hope mine keeps working...

yeah i was thinking of order a pc from there but the low price makes me question the quality so im still deciding my course of action

One of the members here got a PC outfit for her planted tank and it didnt turn out to well.. she had to replace it or louse some of her new plants.. I say if you know how to fix the stuff your buying then its a great deal, just incase the company cant get you more lighting fast enough if something goes wrong.. I dont think it was a customer service problem as much of a needed light right now problem..

Back
Top Bottom