Tomato vs. Perc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had a few percs in the past and haven't had much luck with them.... although my less hardy fish are doing alright (Foxfac,Yellow Tang, Psycho goby)...... I picked up a tomato tonight.... are they any more hardy than the percs?????? Any opinions on what you guys like???

While I agree that the ocellaris (TR) is probably the most hardy, I expect you'll do fine with the tomato as long as you don't try to keep more than one. They tend not to get along with each other very well...about like tying two tomcats together and hanging them over a clothesline 8O .

Actually I had the same problem with ocellaris, but I tried a cinamon, i know no thte same but very similar, and have had him for over a year and he has made it through everything! He is a pretty tough little dude!

Kewl.... well I hope my tomato lives.... he's pretty lively and he looked like he could hold his own with the damsels they had him tanked with.......

Back
Top Bottom