Traded guppies for a new critter again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snapcrackler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well once again my fancy guppies overpopulated their "club love" tank and thus about 60 of them found themselves in an igloo cooler on a ride to the LFS.

Last batch of guppies I brought in, I traded for a yellow sebae. This time I traded for a lonely little mandarin dragonet which I knew was just starving for some of my mega-pod population. He was so hungry and tired when I got him at the store, that I literally lifted the poor thing out of the bag with my hand, when I got him home and acclimated. His holding cell at the LFS was quite small. His belly was sunk in a little too.

So now he's hovering around sucking up pods all over the tank. What a beautiful fish. I have 4 sw tanks going now so if I see a visible pod decrease in the 40 that hes is in I will move some more LR in there or move him to a bigger tank or whatever it takes. I currently have pod piles in his tank and lots of dead pipe-organ coral and CC and aragonite chunks and thus there is a heavy pod population.

Well I spose I better get a few pics and post them sometime. I just thought I would share, it has been awhile since I posted. :)

Back
Top Bottom