Tsunami reveals monsters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That some freaky stuff.

That's sweet still knowing that that their are so many undiscovered things in the world left.

wow, why do all thsoe fish look so pissed off? they must not like haivng their pics taken or something, scary fish, also along these lines, theres this new movie out, or coming out that is all about hwat this guy found when he went into the deep ocean like that, and i guess its supposed to be realyl interesting some of the things that he finds...pretty cool stuff

I've never seen those pictures before but I am in general a skeptic. I tried to zoom in on one of the picture that looked like it had a date on an id card or something next to the fish. If it was a date, which was hard to tell, it looked like it said 03. who knows. Browse the rest of their site and then try to believe they are real pictures.... :roll:

by the way, if you do browse the rest of that site, I'll warn you now it's not family oriented...

greenfish said:
I know I have seen these exact pictures before. I am not sure where but I know it was WAY before the tsunami. They are still pretty cool.

I want to say that someone posted that site in the lounge with those pictures because ive seen the same pix too =o)

Of course they aren't from the tsunami, those are deep sea fish. Without getting into the physics of it, they weren't sucked up from miles down in the ocean and deposited on the beach. Cool pics nonetheless.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/creature.asp

I thought they were real to, but I did feel it was a bit strange for those kinds of deep sea fish to come up with a wave...even a big one. Then again, if the earthquake centered at a deep part of the ocean floor there, I guess then it could. They are cool pics though. I recognized the deep sea anglers right away. They're one of my favorites of deep sea critters...but what on earth is that thing with the long flat derranged giraffe looking nose????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom