Turbo snails foot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dtorre125

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have a mix of hermits and snails and am aware eventually the hermits will most likely start attacking the snails. My turbo snails was on the glass and I noticed a little dent in his foot. Is this normal or do you think he was attacked by a hermit. Check out the picture below and let me know what you think. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409081077.872580.jpg

Really haven't been getting any responses on here lately but figured if post anyway. My snail looks dead now. I'm going to post a pic and hopefully someone can respond soon but I think I need to take him out. Check out the pic and let me know if it's dead or taking a poop haha. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409241552.633649.jpg
He was fine lastnight, just saw him li this today.

What bigred said and if its dead be prepared to gag! The only nastier smell than a dead turbo is a dead nem...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks for the quick responses, if he was dead I imagine the smell would be awful. Thankfully he's fine, if he had been dead your quick answers would have saved me and I really appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom