Uncle is giving me his 90 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMDPhenomX4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
A few questions. First is will My fish and his , Yellow Tang, 3 Clowns, Lobster, Cleaner shrimp, Clam, And one purple/yellow fish get together? Will the Tangs get along . Will my Clownfish which seem to be a pair stop? Or should i keep them seperate until i get a 180. Except for my coral, Which i would move to the 90. He has a Coralife MH. And yes he is rich. My dad saw a 50 on his trucks floor and he said "So what" :|

who cares why hes giving it to you :) i wouldnt mind! haha You should be fine if your moving all the fish in a new tank it will be like a new enviroment. yellow tang might be a bully never know

If you are saying a Yellow tang and a kole tang they should do fine together. I had both together for a long time and they were great together.

Will they fight in a 90? He did get a PBT and that one died from stress. The reason why i was surprised was he has had this tank and another SW for over 10 years. I just got my tank started in December.

They will be fine. I had mine in a little bit smaller tank than that and they did great.I had mine together for about 10 yrs now. The last three in a 125 gallon tank. Their body shapes are not too similar and different colors should help. They might struggle a little in the beginning but only to establish dominance.

Back
Top Bottom