upcoming frag swaps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classklown90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
As some of you know I recently attended the deleware valley reef club frag swap and I have to say it was a blast. Great ppl, frags and setup. I won 4 rics and a pedderson anemone shrimpo in a raffle too :p. Anyway, I was wondering if and when there will be another frag swap in or around NJ, I'm willing to travel some. Thanks a lot guys. Was anyone from here there saturday?

Look for a local reef forum. For me I go to Southern California reef forum and they have a section where they always post the upcoming events. I'm sure you could find one for your area as well. Good luck!

i don't have a tank yet, so i had no reason to go to any swaps, but the Manhattan, and NJ reef club's swaps are pretty good too.

mr_X said:
i don't have a tank yet, so i had no reason to go to any swaps, but the Manhattan, and NJ reef club's swaps are pretty good too.

Mr. X not having a tank??? This is a sign of an apocalypse lol. Any near Pittsburgh?

Back
Top Bottom