Updated BC29 Video!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks great...you've had me thinking about getting a pair of MP10s all day lol.. i think that'll be my birthday present in November :)

Mrc8858 said:
Tank looks great...you've had me thinking about getting a pair of MP10s all day lol.. i think that'll be my birthday present in November :)

Well Happy early b-day and go get one or two!! :)

And thank you!! My monti is really taking off after dosing B-ionic every other day.

image-2625244494.jpg

image-2825041978.jpg

No joke it was the size of a quarter when I got it about 7 months ago. Didn't even think that was possible.

Honest, do tanks get much better then that?!? Seriously, what drugs did you give to your torch????? Looks so cool it seems FAKE! A+++++++++ on that tank, and im not an easy grader ;)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Honest, do tanks get much better then that?!? Seriously, what drugs did you give to your torch????? Looks so cool it seems FAKE! A+++++++++ on that tank, and im not an easy grader ;)

Coming from you? I'm blushing!! Thanks bro!! You know hard I've worked on this tank!! Thanks again!! Hard work, listening to the advice given and patience all pay off.

Thanks again!!

Dude grant and i were just talking about how dope your biocube is, we agreed that if you had a 180 gallon tank that it would be the best we have ever seen, and we arent just sayin that. You have a great eye, you know how to make a rock/coral scape look amazing, and it just seems like you know exactly what will look great where. Not only that, but you spend alot of time workin on your tanks and we know you wouldnt quit until its perfect... Haha i guess you have natural talent! Lol

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Dude grant and i were just talking about how dope your biocube is, we agreed that if you had a 180 gallon tank that it would be the best we have ever seen, and we arent just sayin that. You have a great eye, you know how to make a rock/coral scape look amazing, and it just seems like you know exactly what will look great where. Not only that, but you spend alot of time workin on your tanks and we know you wouldnt quit until its perfect... Haha i guess you have natural talent! Lol

Oh wow!! Thank you guys for such kind words!! Wow!! Just wow!! Huge smiles!! That made my day.

You guys have a gift as well don't cut yourself short!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm actually taken back at the moment :)

The only negative thing I have to say convict.... Get a better camera so we can enjoy the colors as much as you ;) haha (yet another big purchase on my ever longer list lol)

Mrc8858 said:
The only negative thing I have to say convict.... Get a better camera so we can enjoy the colors as much as you ;) haha (yet another big purchase on my ever longer list lol)

Yea your sooo right!! Hmmm... That may be what I'll buy this weekend. A nice video camera. Any suggestions?

Convict2161 said:
Any suggestions?

This I also would like to hear. Do you have a budget cause I know a nice video camera could break the bank lol

Nu-Nu the eel said:

Yes! He had a conversation about this coming home tonight bro. Your tank is unique because everything seems to have a specific place. We usually just buy a nice coral and find a spot for it when we get home. It seems to me you have BLUEPRINTS of what you want where!

And yes. If you have a 125g+ tank it would truly be astonishing. Heck, your 29 gallon biocube blowns me OUT OF THE WATER and it is ONLY a 29!! And talk about that Pico! Sheesh. You didnt find this hobby..it found you!!

I wish to god you lived in SoCal bro! Lol. We would have the sweetest frag swaps;)

Again, nice job. I was so stoked when jack told me you had a video up!!!

Gboy66 said:
Yes! He had a conversation about this coming home tonight bro. Your tank is unique because everything seems to have a specific place. We usually just buy a nice coral and find a spot for it when we get home. It seems to me you have BLUEPRINTS of what you want where!

And yes. If you have a 125g+ tank it would truly be astonishing. Heck, your 29 gallon biocube blowns me OUT OF THE WATER and it is ONLY a 29!! And talk about that Pico! Sheesh. You didnt find this hobby..it found you!!

I wish to god you lived in SoCal bro! Lol. We would have the sweetest frag swaps;)

Again, nice job. I was so stoked when jack told me you had a video up!!!

Thanks so much Grant! I like the way you put it. The hobby found me!! Man you guys are making me blush for real. To me I just take my time and make sure things look right when I place them and then make sure they won't fight other corals or at least far enough away. Some things I can down the road may be an issue but I've already planned for that.

I dunno. I just sit back sometimes for hours and if I see something, even the slightest thing that may seem out of sorts I'll rearrange it until I'm happy.

Thank you again for all the kind words!! Huge smile right now.

Simply amazing! I'm new to sw but have been researching like a mad woman and this is the most thought out and detailed tank I've seen. Love it! I'll be happy if my 75g turns out half as nice

moo33284 said:
Simply amazing! I'm new to sw but have been researching like a mad woman and this is the most thought out and detailed tank I've seen. Love it! I'll be happy if my 75g turns out half as nice

So true, its pretty awesome. Lol

moo33284 said:

Thanks so much for the kind words.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
So true, its pretty awesome. Lol

Haha thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom