Updated pics of my 24 gal nanocube, taken 6-18-06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

illuminum

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've really been neglecting this tank lately. Work has been keeping me really busy. I need to find a way to keep it cooler. It got up to 86.5º the other day! :eek: Anyway, here are the pics. Let me know what you think. I normally have some grape coral on the top left but it fell and I didn't feel like puyting it back up for the pics.

PS - can someone tell me the proper name of the bubbly ricordea on the top center of my tank? I forgot what they were called.

FTS.jpg

center.jpg

right-corner.jpg

right%20corner.jpg

side-shot.jpg

Nice tank! I love ur clam, ur hammer and ur goby! Great aquascaping too. I really really like how u got some green at the bottom. Those macros look great ;) Fabulous clam!

Is ur goby aggressive? Has it give u any problem? im interested in purchasing one

My goby is an absolute wuss.

I see my gramma chase my clown at times with its mouth wide open, but it seems harmless. I haven't noticed any nip marks and neither hide from one another.

Does ur goby live in a burrow? Does it sift the sand?

Sry for all the questions XD I saw some just this afternoon and their look is awesome. I didn't buy one cuz i wanted to make sure i don't get something troublesome hehe

Mine doesn't live in a burrow. It isn't paired up with a pistol shrimp either. I'm waiting for the lfs to get one that I like and in a good size too. I rarely ever see it sift the sand actually. It used to a tiny bit whne I just put it in but after a week or sohe would just eat the frozen formula one and frozen mysis I put in for the others.

Get yourself a banded bullet goby...very calm....sand-sifting and fun to watch....the yellow-watchman goby is not a sand sifter but beautiful as well. HTH

would just eat the frozen formula one and frozen mysis I put in for the others.

Sounds like my cleaner shrimp, they tend to get lazy and wait for food rather than do what they are supposed to! LOL!!

Try reducing feeding, he might sift again....

Back
Top Bottom