Upgrade stocking list??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gibb72

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just upgraded to a 90 from a 55 looking for some more fish to add. Have 2 clowns, 2 yellow tail damsels,coral beauty and sailfin tang, what else could I add?

sailfin could be an issue even in a 90 I would keep an eye on it. is it reef or fish only and are there inverts? maybe a foxface, a few cardinals, mandarin(if you hve refugium), fairy wrasse if not reef Bi colour angel and if not inverts maybe toby puffer or flame hawk

I do have a few corals and inverts and yes I have a sump. The sailfin is small still

Still needs a lot of swimming room though and grows nearly a foot anda half long

Still needs a lot of swimming room though and grows nearly a foot anda half long

+1

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Sailfin Tang, Desjardini

If you want a tang try a kole yellow eye or a bristletooth tang. They will fit a lot better in a tank that size.

Other fish to look at could include just about any reef safe wrasse. Chromis, Foxface, snowflake or midas blenny. There are a few other nice peaceful fish out there but they aren't really good to keep with damsels.

Back
Top Bottom