Waiting almost a month for fish. Should I reconsider?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was looking at the longnose hawkfish, but I dont think so after that link.

Thanks guys. I will call that place tomorrow and see if they have any.

The most peaceful fish I have is my mandarin dragonet... BEAUTIFUL fish, but hard to keep. Mine luckily eats brine shrimp. Look into it if you are up to the challenge ;)

No mandarin until you have a huge amount of copepods. It will starve most likely because it's rare that they eat prepared food.

I found an ORA mandarin that took pellets. But he would need pods still and my tank is too small. But I love them, my favorite fish so far.

I love blennys! I have a tribal blenny in my nano, he is pretty awesome but not very colorful. His face markings are pretty neat to watch, they appear and disappear so quickly. I also have a bicolor blenny in my hex tank. I dont like him as much, he is okay but always seems to pick on my snails. My favorite by far is the blue eyed midas blenny we have in our large tank. He is very sociable and always active. Love his colors and especially the blue eyes.

here is the tribal blenny with face markings
img_1249186_0_e8e464cac2df98f018d0c3f1fb9216fe.jpg

and without
img_1249186_1_d2ee81e77856edffb115399f7cb6cc13.jpg

midas blenny
img_1249186_2_ea0bb4dea1366696da4f2733ba84763d.jpg

and the bicolor blenny
img_1249186_3_7ea9540fe057c665c6e80eb4dc62a4a4.jpg

Now I'm gonna get all attached to the idea of having these blennies and wont' be able to find them just like the darn fish. LOL

I was gonna get a goby and a blenny. Would two blennies be ok togehter with the black clowns too?

Back
Top Bottom