Wanted: Calupera (in california)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AmekaAquatics.C

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello Guys.

I'm needing to resupply my Calupera supply.... anybody willing to send me some :mrgreen: Any/all types are desired. Been having some problems getting some, so my supply has slowly been depleting itself....

I thought I read somewhere that they had prohibited caulerpa from being sold anywhere in california...never did hear the reason why.
Seeing as you are there, could you tell me. I am originally from california and was just curious.

Hara said:
I thought I read somewhere that they had prohibited caulerpa from being sold anywhere in california...never did hear the reason why.
Seeing as you are there, could you tell me. I am originally from california and was just curious.

That is correct..... no caulerpa can be sold within the state of California. Thus, the reason why my supply is down. I am only aware of two sub-species of caulerpa that LPS's can even sell... and most LPS's aren't wanting to take the chance of getting something in they shouldn't have.

Kind of screwing all of us over, big-time. Some of us guys, like me, have some serious fish that require fresh greens, of which caulerpa is the primary food.

Thus, myself and others are forced to look elsewhere, to people willing to ship it to us.

I would gladly help but I am just getting mine established. Talk to me in a month or so and I bet I will have enough to help..

Back
Top Bottom