What a crazy long month it's been!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phyl

Aquarium Advice Addict
Wow. Feels like forever since I've been able to stop by. Things have been very crazy over the last month or so. I was voted President of the New Jersey Reefers Club about that long ago and things have been non-stop ever since.

We're working hard at getting the club established as an official entity with non-profit status, which includes raising money to pay for the filings, etc. Been very interesting (and not without adventure).

I ran into a BTA rock that I couldn't resist the other day and now have an EEEeeeeeeeeeeenormous BTA for my clown to nuzzle with (well 4 enormous BTAs, actually... about 2 too many, but that's another story, lol) and now surprise surprise she doesn't TOUCH my sand bed anymore. I'm thrilled, to say the least! These things are about 15" wide when they're opened all the way. Did I say they were ENORMOUS?! LOL!

My eel is doing great. What a treat he is to have around.

For the NJ Reefers we're having our monthly meeting in Hapatcong on the 31st. Stop by the website (www.njreefers.org) for details or Tuesday/Thursday chats.

Welcome back, Phyllis! I was wondering where you have been. Congrats on the position as President. (y) Looking forward to pics of the new anemone.

Thanks guys!

Here's a picture of Merlot with the Love of her Life! This is by far her favorite anemone. There are 3 others just as HUGE, if you can imagine! Merlot is about 5" worth of fish:

p7113096.jpg

Back
Top Bottom