What are some nice websites to get SW equipment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

illuminum

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've heard that the best deals for aquarium hardware are available online, but I don't really know where to look.

Do any of you know of a good place to find saltwater tank equipent online and at a good price?

Also, I've been looking at used setups, which are going for very cheap. Is there any reason why I should not buy any of these previously used setups?

Any information would be appreciated.

Also, I've been looking at used setups, which are going for very cheap. Is there any reason why I should not buy any of these previously used setups?

Thats a good way to get started into the hobby. Alot of people are willing to dump their setups for not much cash because they are frustreated or just dont have time to deal with it. One of the things to do when buying used is to first look at the tank to make sure its not full of scratches, etc and also ask the previous owners if the tank had ever been medicated and if so what was used. Be wary of a tank that was previously medicated with a copper based treatment.

I like www.thatpetplace.com for my dry goods but of course our sponsors will be a great place to look aswell.

For lighting I like www.hellolights.com

Back
Top Bottom