What ate this in my tank??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceanjunkie

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just bought this yesterday and I woke up this morning and it was gone! I have two damesls, yellow tang, anthias, blue headed wrasse, some hermit crabs, snails a fire shrimp. Please help need to know what fish to get out asap!

ForumRunner_20120616_103713.jpg

Looks like a zoa colony. I don't think any of those fish will eat coral (even the bluehead which is suited for fish only tanks)

Look on the sandbed, I bet a hermit or someone knocked it over.

I wish that was the case but the frag base is still where I put it. Idk I think I am going to remove the damsels.

Removing the damsels is a good idea...but not in terms of saving your coral. Is there any sign of coral left on the frag at all? It could also be that it fell off the frag plug and was blown away by the current. I reglue alot of frags onto their plugs when I get them because of either being completely off the plug or almost falling off.

Yes something knocked it off found it in the rock just glued it to a piece of rock hope it stays this time. Thanks it was a fathers day present.

Back
Top Bottom