What coral should i get next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think ill just stick with my wave point I ordered. It will be enough to support torch coral and lps right? By the way is open brain coral a lps coral or a sps coral?

DeathclawRowe1 said:
I think ill just stick with my wave point I ordered. It will be enough to support torch coral and lps right? By the way is open brain coral a lps coral or a sps coral?

I believe the light you ordered would work for lps, sorry about the marineland light, LEDs aren't as black and white as they can seem.

And an open brain coral is a lps, but be careful with them, I added a wellso and it didn't like my tank and when I came back from a weekend off it died and crashed my tank.

I believe the light you ordered would work for lps, sorry about the marineland light, LEDs aren't as black and white as they can seem.

And an open brain coral is a lps, but be careful with them, I added a wellso and it didn't like my tank and when I came back from a weekend off it died and crashed my tank.

Ok ill try with a small brain. My closed brain is doing awesome so will a open brain fare the same?

My tanks a 5 gallon though does that mak any difference or no?

I didn't know it was a 5 g

go with the second light than they make them 1/2white / 1/2blue also
only problem with that light there's no switch so the blue + whites are always on at same time let me see if I can find the part # on the box if I can find the box that's a good price too , I paid $80. for mine

It is a Wave Point 6" ------ 8 Watt high output led fixture 1/2 and 1/2 part #01116
here's there website so you can find out who has it local to you
http://www.wave-point.com/

I didn't know it was a 5 g

go with the second light than they make them 1/2white / 1/2blue also
only problem with that light there's no switch so the blue + whites are always on at same time let me see if I can find the part # on the box if I can find the box that's a good price too , I paid $80. for mine

It is a Wave Point 6" ------ 8 Watt high output led fixture 1/2 and 1/2 part #01116
here's there website so you can find out who has it local to you
http://www.wave-point.com/

Yea I bought mine for 40$ on amazon :) it's going to be awesome!!! Can't wait. I have a timer for it and everything

Back
Top Bottom