What is your favorite saltwater fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

duaumun

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys or gals :D .
I thought that this would make an interesting topic. What is your favorite saltwater fish? If you can absolutely not decide, you can post two, BUT NO MORE!!!!!!! I'll open up with my favorite fish. Remember, no more than two posts, and only fish, no inverts. :wink:

I would have to say that my favorite saltwater fish is either the black-tip reef shark or the Emperor Angel. They are both awesome to me. Check out my signature...
:painting:

Quarry I gotta say that you are truly crazy, but a good crazy having that 210gal!!! I wish I could have a 210, but if I were to have any size tank?? It would be a 3,000gal Reef!!! That would be sooooo sweeeet, But the apliances and the electical bill wouldnt be too get happy over :thumbs:

What awaits you with scuba diving is a further loss of $$$. ;)

Then again, I'll probably be more appreciative whenever I actually get the plate for my mask (prescription plate so I can see). And one of those nice wetsuits instead of the rentals. And my own BC.

Maybe even a tank or two, someday. :roll:

I don't have a huge grasp on saltwater aquarium fish yet, but one of my favorite oceangoers is the giant Pacific manta ray. Has to be the most beautiful fish I've ever seen.

I also think oarfish are pretty wild. :p

Aquarium: I cant deny my love for the Flame Angel

Ocean: well theyre not fish but dolphins fascinate me

My favorite SW fish is an orchid dottyback, Pseudochromis fridmani. I don't have this fish, but I would like to start a SW tank, and instead of being swayed by the Nemo fad, this dottyback fish is the one making me want a SW tank!

I really and truly wasn't swayed by Finding Nemo. I've loved clown fish for a looooong time! (I bought a stuffed clown a few years and named him Emitt- there was a hobo clown named Emitt.... so no Nemo!!) Seeing the moving finally kicked my butt into gear for starting my own tank.

Close second would be a tie between Mandrian Fish and Puffers (remember seeing one in LFS that had such pretty glittery blue eyes!)

I like to look at them all! I would love to have a ray, but that, sigh, is out of my league. Anything that keeps my two boys occupied is also good.

Back
Top Bottom