What leds are good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I want corals and I have a corner tank

I was thinking like 2 small units

That's a loaded question IMHO. There are ALOT of LEDs out there. Depends on of you want all the bells and whistles etc...

I have the AI SOL BLUE LED fixture with the controller.

+1 there are a lot of variations in LED's, I have run AI Sols, did fine went back to T5s on my 150 and they have better growth than the AI. That's just my 2 cents.

Hey they work great! But as I stated I did not receive any greater growth than with t5s, but it was also a lot cheaper to install t5s instead of LEDs. I will say the LEDs are nice because of cooler temps, and lower energy costs, but I am not sure if they are all worth the hype IMO.

Wow never heard anything bad about the AI's before. Interesting. What did you have them set at? Ramp up? Ramp down? What were your blue, whites and royals set at? I'm having nothing but success.

image-772524527.jpg

I'm looking at 120 w lights on alliexpress.com I can't get a link but look up that and in the search bar put on dimable 120w fish tank led and its the light with the built in controller any of those I like a lot
Also my tank is the 95 or 92 corner tank

I'm using the aqua illumination Vegas and they seem to be doing a great job the coral polyp extension is unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom