What to use to attach frags-mushrooms to rocks with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
put them on the rock and use bridal vail around the rock. leave it there for about a week and they will have attached themselves.

do u then take off the netting? Cuz i was thinking about doing this also, you can also use loofah sponges that u use in the shower like u do with the vail. just cut them to the right size of the rock and wrap a rubberband around them. you could also go to this and they have some videos that show different ways. http://www.garf.org/

yes you take off the bridal veil in about a week. the shrooms should have already taken hold on the rock

that, or you could just shove them in a hole in a rock......

I bought something similar to veil and all I got was a mushed coral. I tried not to put it on too tight but I guess I did.

Sometimes I will take some little rock frags and sandwich the coral between.

Thanks Everyone .How long does it take that Superglue to dry?

Thanks Dewey

Super glue is hard to use when try to attach shrooms. Because shrooms will create all this mucas slim and the glue has a very had time stickng to something slimy.

Best method is to use the bridal veil like others have mentioned. Just wrap the veil around the rock and the frag loosly. IMO the veil is not used to hold the frag pressed up against the rock but to keep the frag from floating away/off of the rock.

You can also try sticking a took pic thru the frag and into the rock

Back
Top Bottom