what treatment do i use for my 10gallon saltwater tank ,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonathan diego

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i started up my 10gallon saltwater tank like last week and i have like one dry rock in their and i have not put any treatment in the tank and my tank is clear like 3 days ago i went to go buy some treatment cause i use tap, please tell me all the treatment i have to use for my 10gallon saltwater tank , the same day i set up my tank the same day my tank got clear and i have an hsng aqueon filter

I would not use any treatment. Just go to your LFS and buy RO or RO?DI water from now on. It`s not that expensive. Walmart has RO water that is OK to use. One thing about those treatments is that they dont get rid of the bad stuff. They just bind them so that they are not as lethal at the time but they are still in there.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :-D

I agree with the above, with that size tank your best bet is to buy premixed water from the fish store or even walmart out of their machines. Adding chemicals is never a good thing and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary. The premixed water will be great too as it will help with any algae issues you may come across from using tap water.

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom