WHAT'S YOUR DREAM TANK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Montanarocknree

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I know we all have had dreams at night while going to sleep about our dream tank!
I have had dreams of a 12'x4'x3' reef tank with the right side having LR to the top of the tank and extending out into a large ledge with lots of sps corals on it! The middle and left side will be open with a DSB and a small LR outcropping toward the back on the left side and some gorgonians and soft corals! Now this scenario changes from night to night of coarse! Let's have fun with this one! Johnny:D

Oops forgot about fish and inverts! Oh well have many nights ahead for that!!! :wink:

My dream tank.....

It would be any tank taht I can have in my home and not have to spend any money on. IE, free tank, free stand, free equipment, free corals, free fish...

Basicly a FREE setup.

Anyone want to contribute to the "fishfreek dream tank fund?"

Oh FishFreek, by all means. You KNOW I will contribute my dreams to yours!!! And, I am sure I see a magnificent tank in your future! =]

Keep dreaming!

Sue

agreed, By all means anything Free. I am 15 one of the youngins in the hobby so money is something that is not easy for me to get. I do my best. I am using NO lights from a home made canopy and a home made stand. I build anything I can. But yes anything I can get free I want that be my dream.. FREE things.

Jacob

Back
Top Bottom