Whats your favorite goby and or blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so whats your favorite goby and/or blenny? do you own one? post any pics that you have of them also. im trying to decide what kind of goby or blenny i want :p thanks!

I just brought home my first today, he is called a Diamond Goby, I just put pics in the Tim's 54 gallon thread. They need an established tank with established sand bed, but he is fun to watch and my sand bed has never looked better!

Hmm thats a tough one to answer for me lol. I have a pink spotted goby and lawnmower blenny in my 125g and a citron goby in my 29g and a green warpaint clown goby in my pico. Also have a yellow watchman in my cube too. it's so hard to choose. hehe My favorites would probably be my scooter dragonet (blenny kind of) and my mandarin dragonet (goby kinda of). I;m also in search of a midas blenny they are super cute!

My pink spotted goby

100_1945.jpg

My favorite goby is the Diamond Watchman Goby, They are a good locking fish and keep the sand bed clean. However they are jumpers and are hard to keep from starving.

My Favorite Blenny is the Starry Blenny.

-TheChad

we

hi i love goby's my favorite goby is fire fish and gold head sleeper goby because they have nice colors and they even clean stuff like sand and rocks:fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

Back
Top Bottom