where did my diamond goby go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paulweck

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I picked up a the last fish addition to my reef tank. A diamond goby. I put him in the tank Thursday night and seen him all night thrusday and a little bit on Friday morning before work but haven't seen him since. Everyday I sit there for hours looking for him everyday since and have even flashlight the tank late at night but still no signs of him. I'm starting to get worried. What should I do? tearing down the tank and having to remove the coral and rock would suck so bad.

I looked all over the the floor. And also I have a full hood. So it would be hard for him to jump out and if he did some manage to get out.he would be in a spot I would see him bhind the stand.

Chance are if he did die in your tank something has already taken care of the problem that is why bristleworms are so good they do the clean up and you don't have to worry about taking down the whole tank to find a died fish. If you have a sump look in there and the overflow box as well.

I just got the same fish. I put him in the tank two days ago and he darted behind the rocks. I haven't seen him since!

Check u sump and overflow. They are tricky little buggers. Mine some how got into my sump and I still have no idea how.

Back
Top Bottom