Where Do You Buy Your Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abigail

Aquarium Advice Regular
Excuse me if this is in the wrong section.
I am wondering where you get your saltwater fish and supplies? Do you order them online or go out and buy them somewhere special? Where would you suggest buying them and why?

I personally buy my stuff at my local fish store. Prices are about 120% of the online cost but when you figure in shipping it makes sense. My LFS also has a 7 day guarantee.

I was just going to say, I really liked that liveaquaria.com, I had seen it before. Shipping seems REAL expensive, though, for any online store. Any other good websites you know of?

Aquaticstoyourdoor.co.uk
If you live in the uk..they deliver overnight and there is a 5 day guarantee on the fish XD my local pet store dosent do SW just FW but the nearest one that does SW is 40ish miles away :(

I was just going to say, I really liked that liveaquaria.com, I had seen it before. Shipping seems REAL expensive, though, for any online store. Any other good websites you know of?

If you spend enough the shipping is free. Another website which I have used before is bluezooaquatics.com They run sales where they offer free shipping with a purchase of $99; which is a pretty good deal.

Back
Top Bottom