Where does everything go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J19Reynolds

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've never had a 55g now I see why.. I can't find 2 of my live stock :-( I haven't got in there n moved everything around yet either. I bought 2 emerald crabs this past Monday an can only find one... The smaller one is missing. Also I noticed other night one of my shrimp on his side I didn't know if he was molting or dead so. Let him be... Next morning couldn't find him either. Water is fine everything at 0 only thing I can't get to raise is SG it's at 1.021 ... Well it raised 0.001 when I topped it off w SW... I haven't has any problems until I added the crabs n 6 snails ... Which this might not even be a real problem. It's just frustration not being able to find everyone lol the snails have started their work on getting the orange alge off things... I do have one that I find in mornings on its back ... Is that normal? I put him on a rock and he starts moving minutes later... I'm just rambling in about my tank sry

I have had three emeralds for over 5 months. I have only seen them once during that time and that was a week ago. I think I saw two separate ones but there was no way of telling since they were the same size when I bought them.

The Emerald crabs are nocturnal. Wait till the lights are off and check for them. As for the shrimp, it just depends on the species you're talking about.

Lionfish210 said:
The Emerald crabs are nocturnal. Wait till the lights are off and check for them. As for the shrimp, it just depends on the species you're talking about.

+1 I've had mine for over 6 months & it's very rare to see him especially with all the hiding places he's got.

Back
Top Bottom