White bugs on the glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Degonese

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think I know what these little white bugs are on the glass but, I don't remember the name of them. I tried looking it up online but it's funny how when you don't what to find something, you always will, and now that I want to find out more info on these little white bugs I can't.
So what are these little guys called? Does anyone know a good site that explains what they are and what they do for the tank, and all that kind of info? Thanks

That was a great help. It is called COPEPODS. I also notice that since they showed up all my green and purple film like algea has disappeared. I also have some barnicles on my turbo snails. Definitly a great site!

Do you think it is safe to say my tank is done cycling? I still have the cyano problem but it's slowly going away.

That was a great help. It is called COPEPODS. I also notice that since they showed up all my green and purple film like algea has disappeared. I also have some barnicles on my turbo snails. Definitly a great site!

Do you think it is safe to say my tank is done cycling? I still have the cyano problem but it's slowly going away.

What are your water readings? Are you sure you have cyano instead of diatoms which are normal when you are cycling a tank?

Back
Top Bottom