who has deja to keep a moorish idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aren't there a bunch of people from canada on this site? maybe a french forum could be created, if there are enough people that speak french?

My question is, why is this bothering you so much? We need to keep in mind that this is not a discriminating site. Everyone is welcome... I agree with possum in his statement that everytime he posts, a comment has to be made as to what language he speaks.. who cares? He is asking a question as best he can, and we are here to help out the best we can. not pick or make fun. I have to ask you to refrain from that type of reply.

unbelievable, i'm sorry but if you thought there was some malice or discriminatory intent to my post you are mistaken. i just thought, since that other person said they are from canada and were LOOKING for a french site, that we could do them a service and create a french forum where all the french speaking people could help those out that need it. man, everybody is so defensive around here.
My question is, why is this bothering you so much? We need to keep in mind that this is not a discriminating site
it isn't bothering me, just thought we could help out our french speaking friends.
steve

I dont think calling him a kid and asking what the hell is wrong with him is very helpful personally......

Please be respectful of power-blue tang as this thread was initialy posted for information on Moorish Idols please keep it as such.

Last warning :!:

Regards
Steve

Since the last time the orginal poster has posted to this thread, all the watch flags were removed from all posts due to a bug that was subscribing members to threads they had never posted too, therefore I find it unlikely he even knows this thread is still going on ;)

Keep it on topic or this thread is done.

Edit: changed my mind.

Back
Top Bottom