Who's your coral connection?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

natman2

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am sure everyone knows how difficult it can be finding quality live stock.

I am vary fortunate to have a well above average source just minutes from my house and cant help but boast a bit.

These guys don't ship so I am assuming I am not stepping on any toes by posting the link here. Anyone on the west coast of Florida should consider a little drive time to check these guys out. And no; I don't have any kind of financial ties to them.

http://www.coralconnectionsarasota.com/home.html

I have a place here in louisville (East End Aquatics) that has taken care of me pretty well. They have one of the nicest shops and even though I ask 2038929232 questions they never hesisitate to help me out.

Animal Jungle located in Virginia Beach, VA is well worth the drive if your in the area. Largest pet store in the state with a huge selection and very reasonable prices.

www.thatfishplace.com That Fish Place located in South Eastern Pennsylvania. It is 110,000 sq foot pet store. They have a Reptile room 1,000g saltwater petting pond, a fish room with over 800 aquariums. The place is awesome and dirt cheap. Very nice fish and coral with 3 marine biologist on staff.

AquaReefer said:
www.thatfishplace.com That Fish Place located in South Eastern Pennsylvania. It is 110,000 sq foot pet store. They have a Reptile room 1,000g saltwater petting pond, a fish room with over 800 aquariums. The place is awesome and dirt cheap. Very nice fish and coral with 3 marine biologist on staff.

8O I wish we had something like that around here. That could keep my occupied for hours!

Back
Top Bottom