Wife = Hassle for blue tang, Me = Worried about whitespot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was being serious. That is a great group of fish.

I would use the list as a reference, and patiently wait for healthy specimens that are on the list to come into your LFS. Don't buy every one you see. Hold out for the cleanest specimens available. By the time you have "filled" the tank you are in, you will probably be ready for another, larger tank, and continue working on that list. Most of the fish you have chosen will live more than ten years, so you have time to work on it.

not to start an argument but, fish can only get ich if exposed to it. they can build up an immunity to it and not show signs. stress can bring out these signs. if you QT any fish and treat them properly with copper or the hyposalinity treatment it should rid them of ich forever untill they are exposed to it again.

coral beauty can be reef safe. and could most likely live in a 46 gallon. the none fiji species tend to be much more blue.

i also have a solar wrasse that is reef safe. these fish are very active swimmers at all levels and very colorful. a little expensive.

steve r

Back
Top Bottom