wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vsnsofadrgn

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok, so im upgrading to a 55 gal. after i get lr and cycle, these are the fish that im looking to put in the tank.
1 sixline wrasse
1 neon pscudochromis
1 yellow watchman goby w/pistol shrimp
1 curious wormfish
and the last would be a maroon clown

im also goin to transfer my exsisting clean-up crew which consists of 2 peppermint shrimp, 3 blue leg hermits, 1 scarlet hermit, and 1 medium narrsious snail. when i upgrade, im going to upgrade cleaning crew also.

what do you think? i would like a light stocking list with some color. i have researched and this is what ive come up with.

Not familiar with the worm fish. Otherwise looks good. Definatley look at upgrading clean up crew. Rule of thumb is 1/gallon for snails and hermits of course you do not need to have that many, but 25-30 of each would be very easy.

Good Luck,

Aaron

That looks like a light load. Usually when you see a stocking list it`s over done. Your`s looks good.

thanks, i want to keep a light stock. the only other thing im thinking of adding is a dwarf angel (prolly the flame or lemonpeel) but i have concerns because id like to eventually have this a reef tank so that decision will come when i have corals. are there any other suggestions besides what i have listed??

Drawf angels are prone to nip. A 55 would be OK for a yellow tang or Kole tang. No other tangs will fit.

Back
Top Bottom