WOHOO - getting a mating pair of clowns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pearsont74

Aquarium Advice FINatic
hopefully getting them friday....setting a drip tank for them to acc to

these are a pair of true percula :)
hopefully i wont have any issues cause from what i understand (did some research on this) this is really the best and safest way to have more then one clown fish in the tank :)

will post pics as soon as i get them
also have my VHO lights Im hookin up this week and my RO/DI system :)
so much going on LOL

Cool! Post pics, I actually finally saw a couple of true Perculas at the lfs a few day ago. Sooooo wanted them, but already have clowns, wouldn't be fair to exchange and betray my babies!

ok...get this
i was supposed to get them friday
they never showed
fedex messed up the shipping....got them this morning and one was belly up and the other....so far so good...but my hopes arent good.
they guy i got them from felt bad and shipped out another pair priority overnite and ill get them tomorrow free of charge....now is that amazing or what
of course i dont know how 3 clowns will work in my tank....but i really doubt this some surviving clown will make it :( sad, what a trooper

well....ill see how they work in my tank....i need to change my sig....i did the calulatins and my tnak is really a 90 + according to the measurements

they got here tis morning and acclimated them for about 4 hrs....just transfered them to my main and so far so good :)
the one that came yesterday is disappeared...but probably hiding
lights are off until all of them get used to the new enviroment :)
will post pics later :)

Hopefully the one that survived isn't the female 8O

..else you'll have an epic battle going on.

Otherwise, if the male did survive, you'll have a male, a subordinant and a female. Woot! :D 8)

from what i understand....both are born male and one will change to a female....they are little guys so i dont know if i can even tell the difference
ill post pics
got them off ebay....i know, a risk but overall it was a good experience and ihave had many good encounters from ebayers.

Ah. Then how are they claiming "mated pair"?

Regardless, you got a "Buy two, get one free" deal!

Were these true or false percs?

Ebay huh......well the seller has already proved himself to you. I guess if you find a good seller it is no more risk than any other online retailer. Can you PM me the sellers name? Thanks. I like honest people... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom