Won at a raffle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill0181

Aquarium Advice Freak
1 two dollar ticket and I won a pair of platinum clown fish not sure if I am going to keep them yet to replace my two regular perc's? I know they are more $ but what do you all think? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396738193.579175.jpg

I'm just a Freshy but I'd rather regular clowns.. The color contrast is so nice and the orange really pops, those are cool looking, just kind of plain.. Maybe a colored sharpie???? Little purple.. Little blue... Voaaalaaa!

I actually agree but these kind can run for up to 150 dollars per fish where a reg one you can scoop up for 10$

Platinums have always been my least fav morph. If it were me, I'd sell em now. If you're not wild about them, then use the money you make selling them to get something else for the tank! :)

I got two for fifty bucks from a breeder friend.love them I never wanted a clown but these are unique. Naked clowns are great to. The rest of them no desire.

Right now they are doing great In my dt i will wait it out and see what happens..

Back
Top Bottom