Would a Picasso work good with this setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdefino

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have:

1-niger trigger
2-damsel
1-lion
1-snowflake eel
1-tasmanian devil damsel
10-snails

Any thing I should look out for on the Picasso?

Thanks

It's a 75gal, Remora pro skimmer, Aquaclear 500 with foam and bio cubes, Ocean clear 325 with micron media and carbon. 90lbs LR and 80lbs LS.

Your right. How could I forget my favorite one. Nope that's it. So far the lion has eaten 2 of the 4 damsels, but otherwise they all get along...for now. I want to add something colorfull. I was thinking of a powder blue tang, but I heard they can very ick prone. so I thinking of the picasso. what do ya think?

your kinda on the heavy stocking side of things ! the niger can get big the picasso will stay alittle smaller ! with that mix i wouldnt add any tang to the mix just for that reason "ick"
other than that enjoy you should be ok as long as you dont over feed :)

The picasso, if you get a lively one, may bother your lion a bit. I have seen triggers tear up a lions fins. The Niger is a bit more docile, my Niger bothers noone, but a picasso can be a bit meaner;).

the picaso will eat the snails also.. ate 4 of mine :p , as far as the snowflake eel. I had one with the picaso..they were cool together..had to return snowflake eel when I found out theyre escape artist. I have a powder blue with the picaso ..they dont bother each other now..but when I put in my powder blue about 3 months ago..my picaso went Mike Tyson on him for 2 days. I had to QT picaso for day..at this time my powder blue runs the tank HTH

My snowflake has gotten out twice. Once for about 4hrs and still alive.

i love piccaso triggers, but from what i understand, they would destroy any other trigger. Than is a really agressive tank you have!

Back
Top Bottom