Would you put a Coral Beauty in this tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reeftankman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I need some advice: I have a 37 gallon reef tank, and would like to put a small Coral Beauty in it...the only fish I have are 2 small, tank-raised clowns and a scooter Blenny...is this a good idea, personal prefernce, or a bad one...if bad, why?
[/b]

How is you scooter blenny doing eating? I thought these were similar to mandarins and required a large pod population.

Th CB could be hit or miss like LAndo said. I would go for it and have a backup plan if a problem develops with nipping.

a filter is right, scooter blennies are not blennies they are dragonets just like mandarins and have the same requirments

i have crabs said:
dont add if you have any corals it will pick at them sooner or latter and you will never catch it

i disagree. I have a cb angel in my reef who's been in there for years without a problem. I've read numerous success stories of others who keep them. Granted it depends on the fish but I'd try it.

coral beauties are great.....I've had one thrive in my reef for over five years.....tough and beautiful. I Would never have a tank with out one....and I've never seen him pick at any of my polyps.

Easliy one of my favorite fish.

Back
Top Bottom