WOW 825g tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robertfah

Aquarium Advice Freak
I came across this site on the net, OMG! Visit www.OregonReef.com to see this unreal setup.

The only thing I disagree with is that people can only see 1 wall of the tank, not the other three. But what a beautiful tank!

yea ive seen that site before that guys, tank is real nice

Read the Worm Link....

Yeah I read that and the part about the plumbing.....interesting how he has the waste from the Skimmer plumbed directly into the sewerage of the house!

There is a house on Long Island that has a tank that is two stories tall in the house and is plumbed into the water system, has its own generator and backups and lots of coral and lr in it. I think it was like $300,000 to install.

I saw a picture in a magazine, but I would love to see it in person. Ever see the one in Epcot in the Coral Reef Restaurant? WOW!

theres another tank in oregon thats 44,000 gallons in this guys 'barn' which is what its made to look like from the outside.. he has 2 7 foot nurse sharks, 2 4 foot black tip sharks...tons of tangs lookdowns sting rays...he has thousand gallon quarantines....1000 gallon dsbs its crazy.

Back
Top Bottom