Wrasse being bullied???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok here is my 65 gallon stock...
1x (*abso-freeking-lutely gorgeous!*) lunar wrasse
1x deep blue trigger fish
1x tomato clown
Wrasse about 4"
Trigger about 4"
And tomato clown maybe like a 1/4-1/2 inch shorter

It seems like the clownfish mainly (also the trigger a bit) is kinda chasing off the wrasse :/ makes me sad because he is so pretty I don't see any marks on him but wanna know your ideas they all usually getting along fine I noticed this last three days water quality is good and they get fed PLENTY o food twice a day...

And I have had them for maybe just under a year... And just around July did the lunar wrasse really develop those gorgeous colors lunar wrasses' get let me know if anyone has any experience or tips thanks

Oh one more side note I originally go a total of four fish a little two inch damsel which was chased by the wrasse and. Clown basiccly since I got them he stopped showing up for food bout 3-4 months ago no body but presumed dead :(

-josh

Oh ok thanks I have someone to take the trigger when it gets big don't worry and my wrasse will be fine for a while but other then that any idea why the all-of-the-sudden aggression?

Tomato clowns can be quite aggressive. Them and maroon are most aggressive clowns. The fish are probably a good bit bigger than they started off, clown probably trying to let wrasse know she's in charge. Probably wont get any better as they get bigger. :(

Back
Top Bottom