Yellow Clown Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danielbdn

Aquarium Advice Regular
My question is do Yellow Clown Gobies disappear into live rock for days at a time. I haven't seen mine in about a week. He used to hang out on one of the live rocks but now he's nowhere to be found. Or could one of my fish have eaten him? I have 1 Firefish, 1 Lawnmower Blenny, 1 Filefish, 2 Clowns, 1 Pajama Cardinal, 1 Six Line Wrasse, and 1 Yellow Clown Goby? I also have a Longspine Urchin and Turbo snail and about 10 hermit crabs and a peppermint shrimp that I never see.

Danielbdn said:
My question is do Yellow Clown Gobies disappear into live rock for days at a time. I haven't seen mine in about a week. He used to hang out on one of the live rocks but now he's nowhere to be found. Or could one of my fish have eaten him? I have 1 Firefish, 1 Lawnmower Blenny, 1 Filefish, 2 Clowns, 1 Pajama Cardinal, 1 Six Line Wrasse, and 1 Yellow Clown Goby? I also have a Longspine Urchin and Turbo snail and about 10 hermit crabs and a peppermint shrimp that I never see.

Mine never hid that long but when he disappears i found him in my sump once and once i even found him my return pipe when i was doin a waterchange he somehow made it thru the pump even lol

Back
Top Bottom