Yellow tang And clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yellow tang and Clown's

Its a 75 gallon,130 lbs of live rock. Theres a lawmower benney. and some hard corals. thanks

I had 2 clowns in my tank alonfg with a yellow tang...they didn't bother eachother at all when they were together. They were only together for a couple of weeks though....I found out that my tank was too small for the tang and had to get rid of him :(

Try putting in 2 clowns at the same time. Clowns tend to do well best in pairs from what I have seen. Your tank is plenty big enough to house the 2 types.

i agree they will get along fine and definitely add the tang last once they are comfortable in the tank they declare themselves king!!!

Clowns and tang

How long should the clowns be in the tank defore putting in the Tang??

Thanks Dewey

what kind of clown do you have? i have a yellow tang and a percula and they get along splendidly, they actually share a corner of my tank and i have never seen them chase each other or fight at all - you should be fine.

My tang was in the tank for 3 weeks before i put my clown in the tank and they roll together fine. I have never heard of yellow tangs and clowns not getting along. But it prob. wont hurt if you put a bubble tip anomie in there for the clown to host in. It will off some protection if the tang gets pissed off. 0X

Back
Top Bottom