Yellow watchman goby Help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
The YWG has to be the most annoying fish. I have had one for 8 months now and he is soooo scarey. He comes out but when I'm near the tank he swims under a rock. When I get ready to feed he swims under the rock. I had to get a feeding tube called "Julian's Thing" so I can drop pellets into his rock. That doesn't work now cause I have Tonga Nass snails and they smell it a mile away. The YWG just sits by the edge of the hole and watches the snails eat everything. Then when feeding is over and pumps are back on......It comes out like it's hungry. Too much trouble and very annoying. What to do?

I have a ywg that I honestly have NOT fed in over a year. He refuses to leave his cave. I mean he never leaves it! He will either go inside or sit outside and guard it. I have no idea how he gets his nutrients, but he does. I assume he is eating pods and detritus from the sand he sifts around his cave.

I have a ywg that I honestly have NOT fed in over a year. He refuses to leave his cave. I mean he never leaves it! He will either go inside or sit outside and guard it. I have no idea how he gets his nutrients, but he does. I assume he is eating pods and detritus from the sand he sifts around his cave.

lol wow. Ok I don't feel so bad now lol.

Back
Top Bottom