Your all time favorite coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes. Don't forget the bubble corals!!! Mine is splitting right now. It's my husbands favorite in the tank

I'm getting a shipment from LA today. a bubble coral, a blue mushroom rock, and some zoanthids :D and some fish and inverts, but they're unimportant ;)

Oh yes. Don't forget the bubble corals!!! Mine is splitting right now. It's my husbands favorite in the tank
That is a beautiful coral, since yours is splitting and you won't need the other one, you can send that to me right? :lol:

redsea said:
That is a beautiful coral, since yours is splitting and you won't need the other one, you can send that to me right? :lol:

Lol. You would have to talk to my husband on that one

redsea said:

Oh yeah - plus the bubble coral is a good indicator coral as to the water parameters of the tank as well.

It requires moderate light and low flow

Oh yeah - plus the bubble coral is a good indicator coral as to the water parameters of the tank as well.

It requires moderate light and low flow

Well, now I can add another cool looking coral to my list! Thanks!

Acclimating the corals. Oh geez they put everything into huge separate bags.

Attachments

• image-3637553007.jpg
    image-3637553007.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 78
My all time favorite coral....... The Next One! Kind of like wives. Oh, man, I am going to pay for that one.

rdnelson99 said:
My all time favorite coral....... The Next One! Kind of like wives. Oh, man, I am going to pay for that one.

Haha, be careful, your wife might make an account to see what you say on here, LOL.

rdnelson99 said:

Lol. Ohhhhhh. I'm telling your wife! Jk. Lol.

In all honesty- the best coral is the one sitting at the LFS that you just have to get- but don't like the huge price sticker on it.

Lol, I should have said "I am telling your wife(s). (Do you have as many as corals).:lol:

redsea said:
Very cool! What did you get?

I got: A bubble coral, a large zoa rock, and a medium blue mushroom rock.

And 2 blue reef chromis (I'm getting another if they do not school with my bluegreens), a lawnmower blenny, a cleaner shrimp, and some extra CUC members.

All from live aquaria :)

Greenturtle said:
I got: A bubble coral, a large zoa rock, and a medium blue mushroom rock.

And 2 blue reef chromis (I'm getting another if they do not school with my bluegreens), a lawnmower blenny, a cleaner shrimp, and some extra CUC members.

All from live aquaria :)

Sounds awesome! Will you be by any chance be posting any more pictures once they are in the tank? Lol, I love pictures!

Congrats on your new fish!

They keep jumping during drip. The larger chromis and the blenny, to be exact. They freak out whenever I go near them :/

The chromis are BEAUTIFUL though

Attachments

• image-3911446466.jpg
    image-3911446466.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 65
Greenturtle said:
They keep jumping during drip. The larger chromis and the blenny, to be exact. They freak out whenever I go near them :/

I want the blue reef chromis- but a school would be a little expensive. I have some blue green chromis that were 4$ each. My wallet liked them better.

Great buys. Can't wait to see them. Which zoas did you get? I have a couple of assorted rocks. My favorite zoas are radioactive dragon eyes and poker chips.

Greenturtle said:

Very nice! Everything looks awesome! (y). Thanks for posting!

Back
Top Bottom