Your dream fish!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
Whats your dream fish? Do you already have it? Im just curious to know what others want and dont have. Mine is a Goldflake angel

I like my black false perc. There are to many to choose from though. I also like the psyc. Dragonet. Almost all the gobies are neat to me.

I have always been fascinated by clown triggers but cant justify devoting that much of my tanks resources to just one fish(or even justify keeping one in a 75g for that matter) . Maybe someday; when I win the lottery. :lol:

I had my dream fish which was a Keyhole angel. He destroyed a couple corals and became a nightmare. :cry:

Moorish Idols, have to be my favorites!! Though I currently have another of my favorites an Acanthurus lineatus or Clown Tang... :D

Moorish idols are great. I would have to say a full-grown clown trigger. My favorite all time fish. Great shape and great color. Mean SOBs...

Majestic Angel_
Once had one for over a year and sold it..... BIG REGRET

Fireworks said:
Sohal Tang. The lines on this fish look like they were hand painted. Reminds me of the pinstriping on my 78 Camaro.

I think I might agree with this. Definatly one of my favorite.

My lfs has a juvinile queen angel ni their tanks. I look at her and drool when I go in. If I had a bigger tank.......

I would love to have a shark.

Ok back to reality. In a home aquarium I really like Koran Angels. The first time I saw one I was awestruck, and even has adults I like the look of them.

false percs, true percs, maroon clown (with the gold in the stripe!)... just wish I had a tank big enough to hold all those. For now, have to be okay with my b&w clown (bart, as in black bart!) I love the personality of the clowns!

Moorish idol, but I have read over and over again that there are so hard to keep. :x

Back
Top Bottom