your favorite saltwater fish thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Powder Blue Tang

I really hope to have a tank big enough to house one someday. Someday...

Of the fish I've owned, its probably a tie between my Blue Throat Trigger and Anullaris (Blue Ring) Angel. Trigger had great personality and the Angel did too, but was also cool to watch transform from juvenile to adult. Really dramatic change, probably even a little more than an Emperor goes through as far a look and colors.

High on my "want" list is an Australian Harlequin Tusk.

such a hard choice. fighting for top contender is either a Black Volitan Lionfish or Aussie tusk. (had both but didnt get to see the tusk transform:(
coming in very closely behind, the niger trigger- just for sheer personality

1. Copper Banded Butterfly
2. Powder Blue Tang

The Copper Banded Butterfly will probably never happen. I've tried too many already, they just don't live.

The Powder Blue Tang I've had, but my 90g is too small and it was too agressive. So Unless I get my dream tank someday that is built into a wall in my custom built house, I'll probably never get another Powder Blue Tang, because I wont have a big enough tank..

But those are my 2 favorite!

-TheChad

Out of the fish I own its a tie between my porc puffer and my painted angler . My fav would have to be a conspicuous angel.

Back
Top Bottom