Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zacheyp said:
i have reached a compromise stock up to six and if after a while everything is fine get a nano fish

How many times do you have to be told? Sorry, but 5 is definatly enough

Yes please don't. Yes you could put 7 in but the question then becomes how long will they last and what kind of lasting effect will it have on your tank. It is best to cut down the stocking list it will save the fish from stressing and dying. It will save u from learning the hard way and it will save u money as well cuz u won't have to replace part of the fish ya lost

forget the clown goby get 6 fish fire fish watchman goby and 1 other fish at another date

i have made my final decison on stocking, what do you thing
the 2 clowns and gramma
longnose hawk
yellow watchman goby
purple firefish
tons of corals
porcelain and emerald crabs
snails
orange starfish
reef lobster

Fish list looks reasonable, well, for you anyway. LOL ;-)

I would wait for a starfish until your tank has matured more. They very pften die. :-(

No idea about the reef lobster though, sorry....

Fish list looks reasonable, well, for you anyway. LOL ;-)

I would wait for a starfish until your tank has matured more. They very pften die. :-(

No idea about the reef lobster though, sorry....

does anyone know about the reef lobster?

Wont he have issues with the crabs? Emeralds don't seem to get along with each other in small spaces let alone with other crabs right?

Then your not going to be able to get a lobster...

Caution must be taken when incorporating into a reef aquarium, as it may harm small fish and invertebrates. - from Liveaquria.com

Try doing a search of the threads. As many threads there are, sure you will find the answer you are looking for.

will do tonight or tomorow, what do you think about the lobster?

zacheyp said:
Anyone have experience?

I had two reef lobsters,problem is you never see them.I had to get a red lens flashlight to even catch a glimpse at night.Save your money.

new stocking plan looks like this
2 clowns and gramma
purple firefish
yellow watchman goby
longnose hawkfish (reef safe??)
TONS, I MEAN TONS of corals
a few more snails
the reef lobster
i figure the lobster is a good replacement for that nonexistant center piece fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom