Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slight change to stocking, i will be getting a royal dottyback opposed to a royal gramma

ive had my live rock nearly a week and i see no amonia spike, should i concerned

will a royal dottyback mess with

a yellow watchmen goby or a firefish

redsea said:
Most likely the Royal Gramma will attack the Firefish. :(

My gramma got along with the common firefish, but the purple firefish and him fought a lot. Then the gramma that was eight years old disappeared. That little purple firefish is pretty frisky, and didn't like anything purple in color.

zacheyp said:
for people with a dottyback, does it eat ur shrimp

I have a purple one that is hard on shrimp. he has fought some battles with fish far bigger than himself. The Rambo of fish. I have only one shrimp left, an enormous coral banded I call the Thunder Shrimp. He takes no nonsense from anybody.

quick question on rock arrangment, is it ok that none of the rocks are touching, they are just layed out next to each other?

I'm not putting any nems in my tank but i want to give my clowns a chance to host something. Which corals listed above can i put in a non established tank and my clowns will have a chance of hosting, also with my lighting could i get a haitian pink tip anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom