Zach's 20 gal long build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I find something on LA, I usually google "(insert fish) care" and then look at a ton of sites. But I am probably over-researching.

so i have slightly modifyed and basically come to a final decision on my stocking, what do you think
2 ocellaris (1 b&w 1 orange)
1yellow watchman goby
1longnose hawk fish
1 royal gramma
MAYBE 1 fish TBD (suggestions???)

Inverts
4 assorted hermits
3 assorted snails
4 assorted shrimp
1 reef lobster

Corals
1 frogspawn
1 waving hand
1 kenya tree
2 mushrooms
2-3 leathers
3-4 zoas

thanks redsea, i posted a thread on my odd test results, what do u think

my api test kit is in transit, in the meantime i am testing with strips, i lost my test tube, can i replace it with a plastic cup

Oh, I get it now, I thought he was talking about using that tube with drops (when they came in). My bad.

the black fish will be bigger than the orange fish, should i introuduce them at the same time.

zacheyp said:
the black fish will be bigger than the orange fish, should i introuduce them at the same time.

Sure. I introduced mine about three and half years apart. It didn't really matter for me. :)

Sure, they may be a tad aggressive to new additions. I personally don't see a problem with your stocklist now (meaning what order you put them in), but I could be wrong.

According to LA
The Ocellaris Clowns is peaceful
The Longnose Hawk is semi aggressive
The Gramma is peaceful
The Goby is also peaceful

i have basically decided on stock list here we go (in order)
- 1 toadstool coral and the clowns (1 b and w 1 orange)
-3 zoa corals 1 yellow watchman goby
- 1 royal gramma, 2 mushroom corals, 1 reef lobster
- 1 longnose hawk
- 1 baby dwarf angel (lets hope)
cuc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom