Zoo Toxicity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I had no idea... I have three dogs how are always around my tanks. Thank you for taking the time to let us know...

Yes its sad indeed. This is why its important to clean your hands when working with zoos

Wow. I will think twice before getting some. I do wear gloves in my tank, it was a great purchase. Funny, I bought them to protect against adding something toxic into my tank!

Your dog is really cute, is that a cocker spanial? Really feel sorry for both you and your wife, :cry: and thanks for sharing that. I'm sure most people after reading this topic, they would be more careful with marine corals and inverterbrates.

Your dog is really cute, is that a cocker spanial? Really feel sorry for both you and your wife, and thanks for sharing that. I'm sure most people after reading this topic, they would be more careful with marine corals and inverterbrates.

thatr wasn't my dog, But I would be really heartbroken if it was.

the dog belonged to the person over at Reef Central. :(

Wow... I am just stunned.. That is soo sad.. I am so sorry about the dog .... Wow makes me think twice about even putting those in in the first place.... I had no idea that suff in the tank could be so dangerous to me or other pets... But man I am just soooo sorry about the dog...

Doan

thatr wasn't my dog, But I would be really heartbroken if it was.

the dog belonged to the person over at Reef Central.

:oops: Oh I'm so sorry, I make a mistake, sorry, I thought the nick at the other forum was you too. Hee, but still feel sorry for them and the dog too. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom