can anyone recommeend a website....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

farmerizzy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
for purchasing coral/livestock etc. that is reputable and reasonably priced?
some places for instance
2-3 inch bubble coral $45 shipping$45 = $90
ugh ! is that really what i am up against?
i totally understand the complex shipping demands but i seem to think u can get the same at most lfs's for 1/2 that. their pricing must also reflect their shipping expenses from their vendors as well ???
the lfs i went to for 20 years "sank". rather sad because it was quite an established operation with a good customer base(from what i saw) the other somewhat local lfs is stocked nicely with inventory but as i find regularly u cannot get anyone to help u. u basically have to find the perfect time to go when every one else on earth is doing something else. basically there understaffed. its not like at home depot where u can just grab what u need off the shelf and self-checkout. too bad for that. i live in central new jersey. if any one has some good reports on sites to buy live stock(mainly corals/inverts) that would be great tx ray

Unless you spend A LOT you are going to pay $35-60 shipping.

Anywhere you buy anything will reflect what it cost them to ship it to them. Pricing corals varies on a lot of things so that is harder to say. I know Mr. Coral was pretty cheap but I am not sure if they are even around anymore.

Back
Top Bottom